REcommendations for Ultra moisturizing eye cream??

I LOVE Chanel Rectifance Intense Eye. I have super sensitive skin and eyes, plus my skin is dry, so I have a hard time finding creams I like. I tried Chanel Sublimage which is extremely popular, but it wasn't moisturizing enough and it irritated my eyes like crazy. Plus, it didn't seem to do anything.

Rectifiance is extremely thick and creamy so you only need a tiny dab on each eye (one container lasts me months). It makes the skin around my eyes baby soft and it really does tighten skin and make it look smoother. I can't say enough good things about it! It's fantastic!

ts

Shishedo's Benefiance eye cream is VERY (very, very, very) moisturizing. The pot will last FOREVER ince you just need the tiniest ammount. I use this in the mornings and pure vitamin E oil at night.
5374879we3.jpg

DHC has one that I like, Concentrated Eye Cream, in a small jar; it lasts a long time. DHC is only online, I think, and they send out catalogs. Very expensive, but Amore Pacific (sold at Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman) has several good eye creams that moisturize and work on wrinkles.

if you want one thats super moisturizing I would go for Bobbi Brown extra eye balm. super thick and moisturizing. if you can find a counter near you go and ask for a sample it takes just the smallest amount.