Recommendations for Makeup Remover Towelette?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finished using the new Revlon pomegranate and chamomile and it was just ok. I'm looking for something that is not stingy and will remove waterproof masacara. I do have combo oily skin so I would prefer something that won't cause any acne flare ups. I don't mind washing again after using the towelette so please, if anyone has any good suggestions, let me know. TIA!

2. I like Dove cleansing cloth. I don't use it on a daily basis, but they come in handy when I travel and don't want to bring makeup remover, cleanser, etc. I have oily/combo skin and my skin was fine when using this. Hope this helps!

3. I use Kirkland Signature Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes. These retail for $11.49 for 150 (!) towelettes at Costco. I love them. I have no trouble at all wiping away a day's worth of makeup with these, and they fare pretty well with waterproof mascara. I previously used MAC Wipes, but I have since switched over.

4. I use the Kirkland baby wipes at costco. It's like $15 for 704 wipes.

5. I used to use the Neutrogena ones which worked great for me. I recently got cheap and switched to Target brand but once this pack is done, I'm going to try out the Cost Kirkland Facial Towelettes.

6. I use the Target brand face wipes which I don't mind but I found their baby wipes work better :smile:

7. the clean & clear wipes are surprisingly nice

8. I like the Comodynes brand wipes...you can get them at Trader Joe's! They sell several kinds, but TJ's only has one kind -- the oatmeal ones, which are the best, I have found. :smile:

9. I've used them all but I think plain old Duane Reade Brand Make-up Remover Towlettes works best for me - treally thick, thicker than the others I think which I like, and really moist so you can go over your face, neck, and even your chest if you like without the towlette drying out too quickly...

10. I love the MAC wipes!

11. I like the Sephora brand, I don't wear waterproof masacra so I don't know if these will work for you, but these seem to get every speck of makeup off of my face

12. Another thumbs-up on Comodynes from TJ's:tup: I keep these handy when I travel.

13. Anybody tried the Pond's towelettes?

14. This is what I use, too.

15. I love the Mac wipes, but refuse to pay that much for them.

My new faves are the Pond's ones-- with the "green" on the package.
    LOVE them!