Recommendations for Caucasian rhinoplasty in Seoul?

alistocat

Feb 16, 2019
I'm so scared of getting my nose done in Korea but I live here so it's a lot more convenient if I can find a doctor that is used to working with Caucasian patients here. I heard that Nana has a lot of Foreign customers, but I'd like to get more options if at all possible. :smile:

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. I'm white and live in Japan and might be needing a septorhinoplasty in the future. I was thinking I'd need to head back to the US but if I there was someone in SK who had that kind of experience I might consider it...

EDIT: I looked at your hip up thread (great results btw!) and saw that we're almost exactly the same height and weight haha, twinnsies.

Someone in this thread who is white got rhinoplasty at JW Clinic and seems to have had good results https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...a-as-a-caucasian-woman.1039610/#post-34335191

Last edited:
Reactions: alistocat
I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. I'm white and live in Japan and might be needing a septorhinoplasty in the future. I was thinking I'd need to head back to the US but if I there was someone in SK who had that kind of experience I might consider it...

EDIT: I looked at your hip up thread (great results btw!) and saw that we're almost exactly the same height and weight haha, twinnsies.

Someone in this thread who is white got rhinoplasty at JW Clinic and seems to have had good results https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...a-as-a-caucasian-woman.1039610/#post-34335191
Thanks for sharing!! :smile: Very helpful actually

Hello,

I highly recommend DA.

I had Rhinoplasty including Osteotomy about 10 days ago, which was performed by Dr Seo at DA. From start-to-finish, it was a seamless experience. Highly professional and efficient staff who responded to my every need and question. I had several consultations with different hospitals in Seoul before deciding on DA and Dr Seo.

DA hospital is immaculate, comfortable, and modern (I was surprised to find that many others were not). I had a DA English-speaking consultant with me throughout the entire journey. They communicated very effectively on my behalf. Dr Seo took her time during the consultations, and I strongly felt that she was highly skilled, experienced, and intuitive, and a perfectionist. I trusted her and I am really pleased with my decision to do so. I have to also thank Ray at DA for being an amazing support and translator ^^

DA is very comfortable hospital. Honestly, everything was so efficient. I am really happy with my experience and am going back in a week's time to consult about breast augmentation.

Jessica (Caucasian female, 30s)
Thanks :smile: do you did your rhinoplasty with them? Would you mind sharing photos with me?:smile:

Hello,

I highly recommend DA.

I had Rhinoplasty including Osteotomy about 10 days ago, which was performed by Dr Seo at DA. From start-to-finish, it was a seamless experience. Highly professional and efficient staff who responded to my every need and question. I had several consultations with different hospitals in Seoul before deciding on DA and Dr Seo.

DA hospital is immaculate, comfortable, and modern (I was surprised to find that many others were not). I had a DA English-speaking consultant with me throughout the entire journey. They communicated very effectively on my behalf. Dr Seo took her time during the consultations, and I strongly felt that she was highly skilled, experienced, and intuitive, and a perfectionist. I trusted her and I am really pleased with my decision to do so. I have to also thank Ray at DA for being an amazing support and translator ^^

DA is very comfortable hospital. Honestly, everything was so efficient. I am really happy with my experience and am going back in a week's time to consult about breast augmentation.

Jessica (Caucasian female, 30s)

Once again, I'd highly recommend disregarding this message. If you see this user's profile, it's literally just this text copied and pasted over and over and it's the same format as what other egg accounts have been using (overly formal text with a reference to their ethnicity and age). I've seen this with Hyundai, the Iron, and now DA. If you like DA's results, that's great, but I would be wary going to a clinic that has to resort to these kinds of tactics to promote themselves.