Recommendations for an every day Coach

Zoe! It's the most comfortable bag I own! Sabrina is not a good everyday bag for me because I need it to be comfortable on my shoulder and I can't get the sabrina to work on my shoulder.

Have fun choosing!

So many to choose from! I'm excited! I have the Heritage stripe and I love it but it's pink, can't take that every day. Maybe I can get the black and blue...I'm leaning to the Ali Legacy, I really want them all! One day I will have them all like you lucky ladies! :biggrin:

Thanks for all the great ideas!

This isn't going to help you, but Carly is my go-to bag, just perfect for me. I rotate my other bags in but always end up back with Carly. The Zoes are similar in size and shape, different look but a fabulous everday bag, easy to get stuff in and out and fairly lightweight to carry. And Zoes are at the outlets in a ton of different colors right now.

This isn't going to help you, but Carly is my go-to bag, just perfect for me. I rotate my other bags in but always end up back with Carly. The Zoes are similar in size and shape, different look but a fabulous everday bag, easy to get stuff in and out and fairly lightweight to carry. And Zoes are at the outlets in a ton of different colors right now.

It does help! Just not my wallet! :biggrin: I'm going to the outlet Saturday can't wait!

I agree with everyone else that said Zoe is the perfect everyday bag! I usually change bags every week but since I started carrying my zoe, it has been months since I changed bags. It is so versatile. I have a medium signature and large leather. The outlets have such great prices on them right now, I am tempted to get another!

I switch out of my bags every 3 to 4 days but I still have a couple go to bags. My first go to bag is the Sabrina, I have one in black and one in Magenta and I find they're very stylish yet practicle and stand up to alot. I got caught in a downpour with my magenta sabrina got it completely soaked and it came out of looking as good as ever. Plus I like the fact that it can be carried on the arm or the shoulder. My second go to bag now is my Patent Maggie. I think both of these bags are great for everyday use :smile: