Recommendations for affordable half eternity bands?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hello everyone. My partner purchased the open atlas ring for me for xmas. I loved it on the site but in person I don't think it looked great on my finger, so I'm wondering if I beef it up with stacking bands it would make the piece look more substantial and my finger less sausage-y looking [emoji23][emoji23]

Where would you reccomend I look? Bluenile? Nordstrom ? I would prefer full eternity to have a more balanced look but I do want to keep the cost on the affordable side so I am open to anything including what the ctw size of the overall ring should be.

Thanks! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1449549657.035123.jpg on me the rose gold blends in a bit so idk if that's what makes the band look less substantial?

I will look there, thanks!

Do you think it would be more cost effective to recycle earrings into these rings?

It should be, depending on how much the jeweller will charge you. This way you are avoiding the giant premium on diamonds and are only paying for extra gold and their handiwork.

You could see what James Allen has.

You may not save much reworking your earrings. The melee might not be much of an investment compared to the metal and labor, and you won't get much in scrap for your earring's metal.

You could see what James Allen has.

You may not save much reworking your earrings. The melee might not be much of an investment compared to the metal and labor, and you won't get much in scrap for your earring's metal.

yeah thats what I'm worried about, maybe its best to just get two new bands and call it a day. I wish i tried on bands at the store to know what type of ctw would look best against the open ring design.

I'll check out James Allen- thanks!

I have been looking at costco and james allen. (as well as ross simons but I don't know if its good quality yet.)

This band goes around the finger, so I thought two half eternities would make great stacking companions.

Now looking at the 3D videos of James Allen, I am wondering if the stack will look weird if both of the bands are not continuous like the Tiffany? this is the ring in question:

Thank you!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1449549657.035123.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1449549657.035123.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 493
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi- quick question- I've been looking for an anchor ring for a Tiffany ring I was given for Christmas. I wanted to get a non designer version of the Tiffany metro band. Unfortunately stores don't sell a eternity band w .17 ct.

Ring I was given was Tiffany Atlas ring which is wide.

My jeweler said he would sell a .17 half band for 397 (vvs) or he can order me one for 700-750ish...

What would you do? Should I take the half band? I do need to make a decision soon bc my partner wants me to start wearing my ring... So I'm confused if I should take the deal or have it custom made.

Thanks!

I have 2 thin diamond bands I wear on either side of my wedding band. One is a half eternity band and one is a full eternity. I MUCH prefer the full eternity band over the other. I feel like I'm always adjusting the other one so its face up. I plan to replace it with another full eternity band at some point.

If I were you, definitely be patient and go for the eternity band. IMO, I think you'll be happy you did in the long run.
Cheers and enjoy your Atlas!!