Recommendations for a tote?

cyclgrl

Jan 25, 2006
Hi all,

Haven't bought a bag since late summer, and I've been itching to fall in love again. This time around, I'm looking for a high-end tote. I don't have any real specs, but I want something trendy but classic. I would consider anything under $3000. Not a fan of goyard. Use for casual work and activities on weekends like shopping.

Please feel free to ask me questions if that would help.

Thanks!
Cyn

Hi all,

Haven't bought a bag since late summer, and I've been itching to fall in love again. This time around, I'm looking for a high-end tote. I don't have any real specs, but I want something trendy but classic. I would consider anything under $3000. Not a fan of goyard. Use for casual work and activities on weekends like shopping.

Please feel free to ask me questions if that would help.

Thanks!
Cyn
A classic Louis Vuitton Speedy 35???
Regina

How about a Bottega Veneta tote? I really like this one, especially the red color - it's Carmino Red.

97480259_o.jpg

And the interior is GREAT for organizing your things.

97480236_o.jpg

I recently bought the Fendi black patent B-mix tote. It's really nice and comfy on the shoulder and I LOVE the look of it! It's a timeless shape..

I have a Michael Kors Collegiate tote that is new. It does not have the fringe on it...it holds a lot. ;) It has the pyramid type bronze studs on it-great bag!

Thanks for the suggestions so far! Really appreciate it since you've helped me pick out things in the past!

A little more information: I am not a great fan of logo'ed bags, so anything monogrammed is probably out. I also don't like totes which are hard to get into.

I am 5'4".