Recommendations for a simple gold necklace w/charm?

Vinyl

O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
This has been discussed a lot in the Celebrity Style section, but I'm not looking for the exact necklace LC is wearing.

73534laurenconradshoppial6.jpg

I already know the shorter necklace is Sydney Evan. What I'm interested in is the longer gold chain so I could wear two necklaces at the same time just like LC.

So I'm just looking for recommendations for a simple gold necklace that's long like hers (the Sydney Evan one is 16" L, so has to be longer). Bonus if it has a charm that's cute or removable. I can't spend too much though... so the cheaper, the better!

it would be fun to create your own. I have a chain that is with one vintage charm and one h stern charm. The chain is vintage gold, and the charms are gold. That way, you can personalize your look.

I would love to know what the trick is to wearing 2 necklaces like that without them tangling. I like to wear a 16 inch and an 18 inch with different Helen Ficorela charms, but it always tangles so much.

Good luck finding that one.

if i'm not wrong, it was id'ed as a dogeared charm necklace with an additional charm possibly added by herself. :smile: in any case, it looks like a simple cross with an extra charm on a chain!

Last edited:
I would love to know what the trick is to wearing 2 necklaces like that without them tangling. I like to wear a 16 inch and an 18 inch with different Helen Ficorela charms, but it always tangles so much.

In one of the threads about LC's necklaces, I remember someone stated that one of the chains wasn't "linked" whereas the other was.