Recommendations for a black leather bag?

Oh yes Oz, I know the legacy tote you are referring to and I love it! The legacy slim tote? It's beautiful but I haven't been able to find a great price on it (yet :P) but my fingers are still crossed!

i'm choosing between legacy Ali in black or bleecker shopper in black.. i wanted something for everyday work and yet can use on weekend.. i love Ali for it's vintagy look.. but bleecker for it's pro look..

HELP!!! i was outbidded for the bleecker.. now have to continue looking!

:_(

Hi, Jeh3v! I am similar to your height/weight and I found the large black leather Soho Hobo at an outlet a couple of weeks back for around $100 :tup:. It is definitely a more simple design, but I love it's size and practicality. To dress her up, I added a scarf and the lip gloss charm (though you can't see the charm in the picture below). Happy hunting!
2775626820_73be728070.jpg

2785333409_ca05aa24c9_m.jpg

Hi, Jeh3v! I am similar to your height/weight and I found the large black leather Soho Hobo at an outlet a couple of weeks back for around $100 :tup:. It is definitely a more simple design, but I love it's size and practicality. To dress her up, I added a scarf and the lip gloss charm (though you can't see the charm in the picture below). Happy hunting!

This is one of my all time favorite Coach bags, love it !!! I always suggest this as a bag when someone asks, ironically I don't own one in black, some day ! Looks great on you too !

begap...I got the same black soho in medium. I love mine too. It dresses up nicely and I love the silver hard ware on it.
BTW...I love the scarf you have on yours. Very pretty.

I just bought the black pleated hobo from the outlet... I love it...

2725519765_244d91a31c.jpg

2725519973_1a7247d09c.jpg

It's lightweight and I love the pleats

Taralindsey, I was scrolling down and saw your modeling pic and thought "oh look how artsey and cute this looks" then I scrolled back to see it was you. "That explains it - our professional photographer in the making!:tup::yes:"

OP - my vote is for either the pleated ergo satchel or the Large Zoe!

I have this exact same bag too and I love it!!! It's a great bag to throw stuff in. I was just looking at this bag in my collection before I came online. I have the matching boutique soho shoulder flap too.

I have included some other pix from my collection that may inspire your next shopping trip. As you can see, black/black siggy is one of my favourite prints. :nuts:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good luck in finding your favourite bag. It's a good choice!

Take care,

Last edited:
begap...I got the same black soho in medium. I love mine too. It dresses up nicely and I love the silver hard ware on it.
BTW...I love the scarf you have on yours. Very pretty.
Thanks, Carley29! I think the bag looks totally different once you dress it up, that's when it comes in handy to have an understated design :yes:

I have this exact same bag too and I love it!!! It's a great bag to throw stuff in. I was just looking at this bag in my collection before I came online. I have the matching boutique soho shoulder flap too.

I have included some other pix from my collection that may inspire your next shopping trip. As you can see, black/black siggy is one of my favourite prints. :nuts:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good luck in finding your favourite bag. It's a good choice!

Take care,

T-Girl, What a great black Coach collection :tup:!

Wow ladies, this is an old thread that was revived today somehow! I strayed away from my black bag search and was buying other things. T-girl, I love the first bag you posted. What is it?

Wow ladies, this is an old thread that was revived today somehow! I strayed away from my black bag search and was buying other things. T-girl, I love the first bag you posted. What is it?

LOL! I just now noticed the date of your last post being August 10th...whoops! :shame: