Recommendation Needed : Delvaux limited Edition for Taiwan (10 only in worldwide)

luxurytracer

Mar 30, 2016
Hi everyone!

I've learned about this Delvaux limited edition Brillant available in Taiwan from my friend who works in Taiwan. She showed me a picture of it. It's a Brillant in baby pink color with white hardware in mini size and the SA told her that only 10 of this bag were made with this combination of white hardware and the baby pink leather in mini size, specially for the Taiwan boutique only. As for the top-tier bags I have been sticking with Hermes only and never had any experience with Delvaux Brillant. Any recommendations would be appreciated! My friend got one for herself (and she loves it!) but I am still hesitating because I am unsure about its craftsmanship, quality, etc, though there is plenty of very positive reviews online about Delvaux bags.

I was told that only 2 are left now so I need to act fast. I would appreciate any input from anyone who has used Delvaux bags for a good period of time and please share your experiences with me! Thank you all in advance!!!!