Food Recommendation for steak restaurant in Dallas, TX?

Lec8504

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
Hi All!

My bf is going to dallas, TX this weekend for business and I'm going to tag along with him. He was originally going to stay there for only two days, but we're gonna stay an extra day to take in everything.

Anyhow, I tried to search and nothing comes up. So I was wondering if you girls who are in the Dallas area can recommend a good steak place? He's huge on steak, especially Kobe. While I love dessert .

Are there any good higher-end restaurant that has good steak and dessert?

I looked at citysearch and they said N0N3 or something? Is that good?

Our taste, if you are familiar with Bay Area, is Forbes Mill Steakhouse. We :heart: that place, absolutely the best restaurant in the bay area imo.

TIA :P

Definitely my second favorite (to Ruth's Chris) is MORTON'S STEAKHOUSE in Dallas Texas. If you've had enough filet mignon, go for the lamb..it's perfect everytime, not to mention excellent staff and service. Good wine selection as well..Luckily, I live right next to it in Pasadena!:drool::drool:

Make a reservation:
http://www.mortons.com/
[SIZE=-1]501 Elm St # B100, Dallas, TX - (214) 741-2277[/SIZE]

the best in our opinion is Boi Ne Braza, AMAZING desserts and if this guy likes meat, this is the place!:tup:
Also, we prefer Del Friscos over Morton's and Bob's, but those are both really good, Capitol Grille is yum too.

Del Frisco at the corner of Spring Valley and Dallas Parkway also got my vote. If he is a huge meat lover, go for Texas de Brazil or Fogo de Chao. Those are all you can eat meat :wtf:.

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for all of your input, we just got back from Dallas today. Horrible flight that took forever to land. Anyhow, while we were debating on where to go, his friend calls up and also recommended Bob's. Said that the steak were really tasty and HUGE. So of we went.

We both for the filet mignon, which was good. Much much better than average to me, but not as great as Forbes Mills, but my bf loved it. Said that it was the best steak he had so far, even better then kobe :/

Appetizers (we got shrimp cocktails and fried calamari) wasn't okay, dessert wasn't anything special (sundae), and the sides were somewhat below average. Oh well my bf likes it and it's technically his bday weekend so whatever.

But what i REALLY love besides the Northpark (?) mall, was this one Tex Mex place that we went to. It's too late and I can't remember the name, but I did remember that they had this great dip called the "bob armstrong". AMAZING food and even better margaritas :wlae:

Thanks again girls, if I ever go back I'll be sure to try the places that you guys recommended especially Swanky Momma's (dessert yum...)