Recommendation for schmooshy soft leather hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really thought the MBMJ Hillier hobo would be my ideal winter bag....until I tried it on today in Nordys. Yes, the leather was soft, but I didn't care for the thick pebbly texture. Can someone suggest some nice soft slouchy medium sized hobos that come in the brown/caramel family? $800 is my upper limit.

thanks!

2. great suggestion! I never saw that bag before. I love the hazelnut color.....not !00% sure about all those exterior zippers and the tacky 'lip' lining. But the general shape, schmooshy look and color is just what I was looking for.....thanks

3. Linea Pelle leather is so yummy smooshy.

4. I like the look of that leather-nice and smooth.......not a fan of big thick tassles though-is it removable? I wonder if it's not easily accessible with that fold over flap(?)

5. I'll check out that brand-thanks

6. the luggage color is nice!

7. I prefer your Astor hobo. I tried one on at my Nords and found it very comfy. The shoulder strap was very generous as well. Definitely check it out if you can. And I do. Ot think the studs are tacky. They are understated and in moderation. I will eventually get one.

8. Something by Cole Haan? The Village hobo is soft.

9. I agree with Doreen.
    I have a Cole Haan hobo and I love it.