Recommendation for moisturizer- non-oily

Lec8504

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
Hi girls,

I thought I would get your advice on this but I've been looking for a while now on a good moisturizer (day time). I'm 23, but ever since I was 14 I was using Oil of Olay SPF 30 moisturizer and it had worked great for me except this past year. I notice my face looks A LOT more oily now, even with primer and powder.

I'm thinking about changing my moisturizer, I need one that won't clog pores, is good for anti-aging, and will keep my face from looking too shiney.

I tried the La Mer face moisturizer and it feels amazing! Really matte and the SA said that there's a lot of vitamins and minerals in it, that it will basically cover any skin issues that I have. If I don't find anything then I will go for La Mer, but I was hoping you guys might have other brands you can recommend for me?

TIA!

^ I would recommend DDF's Ultralight dewy oil-free lotion. It's non-greasy and it gives the "hydrated" feeling. It doesn't clog out my pores (i have combo-oily skiN), and it gives me relief from certain dry spots as well.

I use Mario Badescu's A.H.A & Ceramide Moisturizer. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts so I've tried many products and nothing worked for me till I found this. It is very lightweight and I usually wear it under my foundation.

I have combination skin and use La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX 15 Moisturizing Cream in the morning. At night, I've recently discovered Sisley cream moisturizer with cucumber worked really well and you won't wake up in the morning with a layer of oil on.

LarochePosay_AntheliosSX_Daily_Moisturizing_Cream_Sunscreen.jpg

I use Biore's moisturizer. It is called Blemish or Shine free moisturizer. With super oily skin, I still have to use oil blotting papers throughout the day.

I have the same kind of skin you have, and insist on an oil-free daily moisturizer with SPF. I love Neutrogena Oil-Free with SPF, Bobbi Brown's Oil-Control moisturizer with SPF 15, and Dermalogica's Clean Start Brighten Up Moisturizer with SPF 15. The first and last of these brands are not pricey, which is great! :smile:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin with SPF15. This has alpha hydroxy in it too as a heads up. Unscented and it goes under my makeup every single day and is not greasy. Price is right too!

The best non-greasy moisturizer is Elizabeth Arden Sensitive Skin Calming Moisture Lotion.
It usually retails for about 40 dollars. But you can get it at Marshall's for 14 bucks!!!