Recommendation for "higher end" bangle bracelet (not Cartier or VCA)

chiaoapple

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Hi guys,
What are some "higher end" bangle bracelets you would recommend that I check out, either because you own and love it, or have admired someone wearning it? I specify higher end because in my own experience that's where you are most likley to find a good balance of elegant design and high quality.
I currently have the VCA perlee bangle in yellow gold & white gold, and the perlee pearls of gold one in yellow gold. I also recently placed an order for a pave diamond bangle with my local jewelers (cannot bear the mark-up on diamond jewerly from big brands!).
I am looking to add some more bangles-type bracelets, and have already checked out the Cartier selections (am possibly considering the rainbow Love), and ogled the Harry Winston "h" logo bangles (but haven't seen them in person yet).
Any recommendations would be lovely! Thanks in advance~~

One of my favourite high-end brands other than Cartier and VCA is Messika! Fantastic quality and super chic, I feel like its a brand that people don't know that well and its a shame. I don't buy a lot of branded stuff, but I have a couple pieces by them and I find them so striking. Messika isn't as high end as Cartier, VCA, Bvlgari etc. so their prices are more doable as well. They're best known for the various 'Move' collections, which have 3 diamonds that move around as you move your hand. I know you said no diamond, but this markup isn't too terrible.

In the rainbow Love range they have the Move skinny Pave (https://www.messika.com/en/jewelry/collections/move-joaillerie/move-skinny-pave-bracelet-pink-gold) and the Move Noa Pave (https://www.messika.com/en/jewelry/collections/move-noa/move-noa-pave-bangle-bracelet-yellow-gold) both of which are gorgeous, but I lean more towards the Noa since that's the one I have.

I personally love the boucheron and am thinking of getting it myself. They come in all 3 golds, yg, pg and wg. It looks beautiful stacked.

Attachments

• E575BD43-8C42-4263-AC6C-2FCBE481A378.png
    E575BD43-8C42-4263-AC6C-2FCBE481A378.png
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,176
  • 6BB79E95-6A39-41E2-95AC-C961D2E6F826.png
    6BB79E95-6A39-41E2-95AC-C961D2E6F826.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 1,198
  • 77081B81-0FAB-428C-A2CD-29CFE5C214EF.png
    77081B81-0FAB-428C-A2CD-29CFE5C214EF.png
    569.3 KB · Views: 1,186
  • AF378DA5-B878-4851-B668-55AF2A4D8E0E.png
    AF378DA5-B878-4851-B668-55AF2A4D8E0E.png
    847.4 KB · Views: 1,181
I personally love the boucheron and am thinking of getting it myself. They come in all 3 golds, yg, pg and wg. It looks beautiful stacked.
I really like the second boucheron, it looks like an eternity bracelet of little bars of gold. The way it looks like diamond cutting and catches the light is is beautiful. I would get that one.
Great suggestion!!

i love the hermes enamel bangles. they're not super pricey... the patterns change throughout the year, so when you find one you like, chances are it won't be around very long (ask me how i know!). . . this also means chances of you seeing someone else with your bracelet are pretty slim!

If you wish to acquire a truly unique and organic piece that resonates with you, and not something run-of-the-mill you might see on every second wealthy lady´s wrist, have you considered a genuine, certified, grade A, natural & untreated jade bangle? There are infinite colour combinations, models, carvings (or degrees of polish), sizes, and budgets (from about 50 USD to 20 million USD and beyond) to choose from :smile:

If you´re curious, there are a few excellent threads where jade & reputable sellers are discussed right here in the Jewellery subforum.

Thank you for the great replies!
I was thinking of the Boucheron too! I went to the boutique the other day and tried on the first one. Sadly the gold colour looked a bit too pale yellow on me, so had to give it a pass...