Recommendation for a LV bag for work functions that only LV buyers know is LV...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone
    I'm looking for a LV bag that I can use to go to work functions that is LV but only people who know LV knows it is LV.

Pretty much, not monogram, damier Ebene, or Damier Azur.

I have a reservation for a Lumi Emp Black bag - but even that is stamped LV.

Sometimes you know, it is just not really the time to carry something with LV all over it in some settings. I still love LV quality, and just can't bring myself to purchase a non-LV bag - really just doesn't seem worth the money for something else.

Do you think Epi would work?

I need to be able to carry files 8 x 11, my ipad, phone, my wallet.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :smile:

2. How about a Brea or Mirabeau in Epi leather. Both are larfe enough to carry work related items and are classy as all heck.

3. I like the Mirabeau. Does anyone have one who uses it for work? How is the clasp? Does it bother you?

4. The Mira is not suitable I think to carry files. I would recommend the Brea GM or the Madeleine GM (discontinued - so look in preloved market). Both are structured, understated and most suitable for work :thumbup:

5. My vote will be Brea in epi electric black

6. I have the Epi black alma and I love her to bits!!! Highly recommend :smile:

7. Pont-nuef GM has a zip

8. Epi Neverfull MM Noir or Sofia Coppola

9. +1, in addition I also like the Brea, and Epi Alma

10. SC and EPI l

11. +1 I have this bag and it is very versatile, understated, and classy. Easily my fave of all my bags. Can't go wrong. :tup:

12. Epi Neverfull or Brea

13. Brea in Epi is a great bag for work and it doesn't scream LV. Great leather but might get too heavy if you put too much in it. Good luck in your decision:smile:

14. Epi NF mm or epi brea GM. I have both and I got them for work.

15. Brea in black epi gets my vote :smile: