Recommend your bags with pleats!

irainei

<3 B
O.G.
Aug 5, 2008
Hi Guys!

I'm on a ban right now, but am looking forward to the day when I can start adding bags to my collection again!

Lately, I find myself drawn to bags with cute little pleats, ala LV Trevi & Bloomsbury, Coach Parker collection and Ignes Sofia. I'm trying to "expand my horizons" with my collection (which is 95% Coach). Can you recommend any bags (handheld, shoulder, crossbody)with pleats?

I already have my eye on a Sofia and something from the Parker line (although, I'm still debating over just sucking it up and getting one of the LVs), but would love to see what else all the other designers have out there :smile:.

Thanks!!!

Treesje!!! The Avalon and Metro clutch come to mind immediately! And keep an eye out at TJ Maxx for Lupo bags from Spain. Stunning. Newbaglover and Euridice have some! Amazing!

David and Scotti made on Earth brand have some really nice pleated bags, which I've seen recently at T.J. Maxx marked down in the $200.00 range. Very nice and very different style on this brand.

i saw a bag in a magazine that isla fisher was carrying and thought it was beautiful...it turned out to be a coach...i hadn't used coach in a long time, but went in to take a look...the coach parker, madison and legacy bags all have pleats...i got a madison...the leather is tdf, it can be worn as either a satchel or shoulder bag, it's structured yet soft and has a nice slouch to it...so, check them out!