Recommend - Nude lips?

nikimenz

Jul 28, 2014
I usually only wear lip chap (ESO), I have never been one for coloured lips but I'm starting to really like the nude lip look.

Could anyone recommend a good brand/colour that would match my skin/makeup?

I'm half thai/half white.

no filter in the picture, lighting is a little off though.

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Daniel Sandler? On his website he has a 'Skin Tones' section where there's pics of ladies with different skin tones wearing his makeup. At least it might be able to point to a colour range that might suit, even when looking at other brands...?

nikimenz

Jul 28, 2014
Daniel Sandler? On his website he has a 'Skin Tones' section where there's pics of ladies with different skin tones wearing his makeup. At least it might be able to point to a colour range that might suit, even when looking at other brands...?
Thanks! I will look in to that :smile:!!

Oct 14, 2012
Napoleon Perdis have a wide selection! I love that their lippies also smell great and won't chap lips :smile: HTH

Fendi213

Aug 27, 2007
L'oreal extraordinaire liquid lipstick in 601 Nude Ballet would look amazing on you.

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
honestly, MAC has some of the best variety for nudes. i love:
Blankety- this is my fave because it's an amplified creme. some of the others tend to be a bit dry.
Cherish
Honey Love
Myth

Apr 15, 2007
There must be several speciality stores that must carry various brands..

Just go in there & look around & ask... you will find something I'm sure

nikimenz

Jul 28, 2014
There must be several speciality stores that must carry various brands..

Just go in there & look around & ask... you will find something I'm sure
I don't speak the language, and I hate asking if someone speaks english, because I end up standing there for like 30 minutes while they go and 'find' someone.