Food Recommend me some recipes!

LOVELINDT

ktnxbye
May 5, 2008
Ok, so i only eat seafood,and i have been for the past 5 or 6 years and i've been with my SO for about 8 months! and all we ate when we went out is JAPNANESE, JAPANESE and JAPANESE. And we usually go to the very nice japanese restaurants and they are really expensive and just recently i started cooking in the kitching to save a bit of money..so, i've made tomato frittatas,prawn salad,spaghetti and anything that has seafood in it...

problem is...My SO hates cheese and even cream! and we have such a big trouble figuring out what we could make, so both of us can eat...he says no to...cream spaghetti and thats my FAV! i have no idea what else to make him :sad:

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
xoxo
^^ If you like Asian recipes, check out my blog! it's in my signature - I usually make pretty easy but tasty stuff :smile: HTH

nikki213

Accesories Addict
Mar 25, 2006
Boston
I make a brown rice and lentil salad that would be very good with salmon or shrimp. One bag brown rice, one vaccum pack lentils, 1 pepper, 1/2 onion, celery, & carrots chopped. Throw everything in a big bowl with a splash of olive oil and 1/3 a bottole of Trader Joe's mango vinegar (any vinegar would work) it is so yummy! I make a big batch to last for 3 days worth of lunches.

Jul 21, 2006
Southwest Florida
I practically live on www.allrecipies.com. Since I have discovered it, it's all I use for searching for new things to try. I've probably gained 150 pounds in my mind by just mentally tasting all the good stuff that is really easy to do, and I think if you can't find it there, it just doesn't exist.