Recommend me a trip!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
    DH and I want to take a trip this year but we're not sure where to go. We want somewhere warm and with our work schedules it's looking like we won't be able to go until the Fall (anytime Sept-Nov would be best) or late Spring/early Summer.

We're going to Las Vegas for New Years so that's out.

We've been thinking about Cabo or Miami. Cabo because it looks so pretty and Miami because it looks fun! We've never been to either. But we're still not sure... budget is flexible, dates are somewhat flexible. We'd like somewhere with decent food (but AI is fine, we know what to expect there), beach, option of things to do but mainly we want to relax.

Last year we went to Jamaica and Los Angeles if that helps to give an idea of the places we like to go to. Oh and we're in our mid 20's, kind of over the spring break thing but still like to party.

Any suggestions? Anywhere at all! Thanks in advance for any help at all! :smile:

ETA: I forgot to add that I'm scared of the reviews of how many people get sick in Mexico... that makes me nervous! Also, Cancun is out because I might be going there with girlfriends this year.

2. I wouldn't go anywhere in the Caribbean (or Miami) in the fall, because that's hurricane season. Even if you don't get terrible storms, you'd still get a lot of rain.

3. Hawaii is beautiful! Maui!!

4. Miami has very good food.

I personally would go somewhere like Bali or Thailand, for a bit of culture along with the beach.

5. The Maldives (so pretty, but maybe a bit too quiet ?), or Thailand (Koh Phi Phi, Koh Samui or Koh Pangan(sp?), or island hopping/traveling around if you're up for it :yes: )

6. If you want to go in the fall how about Aruba? It's outside of the hurricane belt and absolutley beautiful.

7. south beach all the way! im the same age (24) and me and my 27yo bf had SO much fun there! food, partying (non-spring breakish), and shopping was so much fun