Recommend me a purse please

Slowhand

O.G.
Feb 12, 2009
My next purchase could well be a purse but would like to hear what you like about yours please.
I'd like a big one - ooh er missus :nuts:- but other than that I'm open minded.
Any pros and cons you can think of ?
And does any one have a Roxanne purse ? Any views on it ?

Thank you :flowers:

My next purchase could well be a purse but would like to hear what you like about yours please.
I'd like a big one - ooh er missus :nuts:- but other than that I'm open minded.
Any pros and cons you can think of ?
And does any one have a Roxanne purse ? Any views on it ?

Thank you :flowers:

PS- just seen your wishlist- I found one just a few days ago- its sooo beautiful - hope you find yours soon too

Slowhand I have a long mabel purse and she is a great purse. Since I go her all my other purses are feeling very neglected. The only down side to my purse is I bought it in saddle leather and it marks really badly. I would suggest a different leather.

Not long after I discovered Mulberry I bought an Emmy purse which I loved as it looked so pretty. However, I got a bit annoyed with the different compartments and found I was always taking far too long when paying for stuff. So, I bit the bullet and bought an oak long locked purse which I had always admired. I haven't even considered another purse since getting it!

It's plenty big enough and holds all the cards, cash (or lack thereof, as is the case at the moment!), coins and receipts. There are two long open sections, one zipped section, six credit card slots and a long slot at the back. I keep the cards I use most often in the card slots and the rest of them in the long slot behind.

Some might find the turn lock closure a bit annoying but I like it better than a press stud or zip.

Def the long Mabel purse. Mine is in goatskin & it is gorgeous - & still smells so yummy after over a year of use!! I cant remember which thread it was, but I did post some pics! Will see if I can find it!