Recommend me a purse please

Ooh, I'm after a purse too! I always said I'd never spend loads on a purse - I've always used vintage beaded ones as I think they're cute and individual - but I think I may have finally (gylp) 'grown up' and would like something that goes with my bags. Something smallish, chocolatey and with brass h/w - but at outlet price, on account of my extreme skintness!
Good luck with your search, Slowhand!

Poppy, here are a few pics of my long locked purse. Please pardon the untidiness - it's obviously time for me to have a clearout, but at least you can see how much stuff it can hold!

First pic shows the purse in front of my Ledbury, to give you an idea of size.
Third pic shows how much the purse can expand. I've yet to fill it so full!

Attachments

• locked purse 1.jpg
    locked purse 1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 35
  • locked purse 2.jpg
    locked purse 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 42
  • locked purse 3.jpg
    locked purse 3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 36
klp. many thanks for these pics. It is a terrific purse i can see - makes such a difference to see it with stuff in - and i am relieved that you have as much junk - er sorry! valuable stuff!! - in yours as i tout around in mine!

Many thanks for these - I think that will be my next buy....may need a call to the outlets - do they have them do you know?

:ty:

No problem, Poppy! It really is a fab purse, simple but classic, and functional.

I think the outlets do have them but not sure if the classic colours are there, have definitely heard of teal and various other colours though.

Have looked at these too Piglet - I find Boden really hit and miss - some things terrific and some not!

Think will have to bite the bullet and get one like klp's; most of my purses and bag fillers are black or choc but i like the oak....

Thanks for the advice re the outlets klp.....I only do Black, choc and oak!!:lol: so it will either be Ebay or the website...

^^Have looked at these too Piglet - I find Boden really hit and miss - some things terrific and some not!

very true its lovely but thought when saw the plastic lock well hell £45 pounds for that and with anoth fifty or so could get a nice outlet printed leopard one with proper lock and well the quality.... anyways there is also the cracked blue one coming soon.... which has got my heart all a flutter...
http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c2623/3874/category/

You're so right klp - i rang CO on Monday on the off chance looking for something else and they had a Roxy tote that i had been lusting after and not got my act together to get in the sale.....how over the moon was I??!!

Piglet - that blue of the cracked in the coming soon section is def a flutterer! And the blue would go well with your Roxy tote....

Decisions decisions decisions !
Thanks for all the great help LMM nd KLP :flowers:- I think I can feel a trip HOF coming on...:graucho:
I am hoping to get a trip to either Bicester or SM for my birthday next month and would like to have made my mind up by then just in case they have any little gems there. I am erring towards the long locked I think in Oak but reserving judgement until I see them IRL and have a little play.