Recommend me a foundation!

armanigirl, not sure if it's new, but it's on their website: here I'll definitely let you know how I like it in the long run! It's been about 4+ hours and it's still looking good!

nicole, yes! You must try it out! Let us know which one you get!

armanigirl, not sure if it's new, but it's on their website: here I'll definitely let you know how I like it in the long run! It's been about 4+ hours and it's still looking good!

oh yeah this one is new, it came out only last month =) i was going to get this because i wanted something more natural but i decided i didn't need another foundation lol. have you tried any of their new fall eyeshadows? my gosh they are soo nice & wonderful colors however it's like $24 for one shadow =X also i know it sounds dumb but if you take a pic of yourself then you can see how the foundation will show up on pics/etc to see if you like it and all =) one of the main reasons i chose the designer foundation was for pictures lol.

^ What is it? The link doesn't work :sad:. I always wonder what celebrities use because their skin always looks like a dream in photos!

oh yeah this one is new, it came out only last month =) i was going to get this because i wanted something more natural but i decided i didn't need another foundation lol. have you tried any of their new fall eyeshadows? my gosh they are soo nice & wonderful colors however it's like $24 for one shadow =X also i know it sounds dumb but if you take a pic of yourself then you can see how the foundation will show up on pics/etc to see if you like it and all =) one of the main reasons i chose the designer foundation was for pictures lol.

That's a good point because a lot of foundations turn WHITE in photos! I'm feeling narcissistic today because I can't help but check out how smooth and even my skin looks -- and this is without the primer! Along with photos, it's also important for me to look good in daylight SUNLIGHT!

Oh, and I haven't tried their eyeshadows, but I checked out their blush/highlighter compact (SO pretty!) and the holiday lipgloss sets. They're all so beautiful! I'm such a sucker for packaging, so I almost bought them. The MA tried the blush/highlighter on me and it looked great! Very pigmented.

^ It worked! Thanks! She's looking SO HOT these days! Now I want to try the Luminous Silk...

you know, when i first was checking out armani, i was seeking out the luminous silk foundation...then my MA told me that they were coming out with newer ones or something and its better if i wait or something like that and i forgot b/c it was a long time ago but i ended up not getting the luminous silk.....but i've seen that foundation in photos and it looks SO GOOD also.. =)

just out of curiosity peach. what other foundations did you try on from armani when you were at saks???

okay for reference here are some pics u can compare the color with my neck/body color...personally i love it so hope this helps a little...(this is used with the armani master primier )

Oh yeah sorry for the funny pics i was drunk in all of them >_<

l_0cf07206890fdd94212c32d98604668a.jpg

l_3c617c5b303132e2263d20c7e6015043.jpg

l_6dbd9ab8e2f2e429b8288db765c3c50f.jpg

l_e8d80804a2c65e54b0cde11e3ca57e87.jpg

l_f94c871a7d065cb21c92ad9e6af78539.jpg

and taken OUTSIDE just for reference:

l_95a5a5500eb2f30c777f225c8796b51a.jpg

btw, these pics are NOT PHOTOSHOPPED! my cam is the canon 8 megapixel powershot so it takes EVERYTHING and as you can see did not add any GLARE or BRIGHTNESS so what you see is what you get!
I could not see your pix?