Recommend me a foundation!

Ok, first off... you are so pretty!

Your make up looks great!!! You have amazing skin. Your pictures have convinced me to give this a try, lol. Thanks for posting these!

aww thanks [: yay!! this is my first time convincing someone haha. well it's all because of the foundation & primer =) Let us know how it works out =)

i really want to try the armani foundation.... but there are no saks anywhere near where i live so i guess i'll be without it until i get to a bigger city :sad: on their website it says some of the department stores here carrying but really it's on their perfume. so i settled with laura mercier.... not sure how i like it yet...

i really want to try the armani foundation.... but there are no saks anywhere near where i live so i guess i'll be without it until i get to a bigger city :sad: on their website it says some of the department stores here carrying but really it's on their perfume. so i settled with laura mercier.... not sure how i like it yet...

yeah you definately would want to go in and have someone match you up...it's hard ordering foundation online b/c the color you see on the computer is not going to be what you expect in person...hopefully soon they will expand out to other places like bloomies or neiman I HOPE!

OMG armanigirl you are freaking GORGEOUS!!!

Thank you so much for posting reference photos! They REALLY helped in seeing color match/how it looks in photos, and in convincing me to buy it! :smile: Definitely going to Saks to get color-matched!

You mentioned that the Designer foundation looks more for night-time, but it actually looks very natural! Do you use a foundation brush with it? All my brushes are MAC, and I'm hoping one of them can be useful.

Thanks again! :heart:

aww thanks [: yay!! this is my first time convincing someone haha. well it's all because of the foundation & primer =) Let us know how it works out =)

I just checked my credit card's website to see how many reward points I have, and by next week when my billing cycle ends I'll have enough for a Saks gift card. This is so perfect, because now I can put it towards getting the foundation & primer. Great timing with the posting of these pics, thanks!:yahoo:

OMG armanigirl you are freaking GORGEOUS!!!

Thank you so much for posting reference photos! They REALLY helped in seeing color match/how it looks in photos, and in convincing me to buy it! :smile: Definitely going to Saks to get color-matched!

You mentioned that the Designer foundation looks more for night-time, but it actually looks very natural! Do you use a foundation brush with it? All my brushes are MAC, and I'm hoping one of them can be useful.

Thanks again! :heart:

lol aww thanks! it's the loads of makeup! lol

YES! i use a foundation brush it def. helps and i don't "rub" my foundation in i just tap it many times in small semi circular motions making sure not to "BRUSH" the foundation on =) i use the armani brush but mac would work just fine =) the flat foundation brush...
the armani foundation brush is not on the website which i dont know why...its short and the handle is kind of fat and its around $50

Oh yeah and dont forget the Master Primer:

http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com/_us/_en/catalog/cosmetics_fluid-master-primer.htm

I just checked my credit card's website to see how many reward points I have, and by next week when my billing cycle ends I'll have enough for a Saks gift card. This is so perfect, because now I can put it towards getting the foundation & primer. Great timing with the posting of these pics, thanks!:yahoo:

WOOOHOO!!:yahoo:Dont you just love those reward points!!!

out of curiosity, how many points do you get for each dollar you spend??

Unfortunately, just one! So it takes me quite some time to get gift cards. However, my credit card (Citi Premier Pass Mastercard) allows me to get the gift cards with less points than my boyfriend's Capital One (with his card it takes him many more points before he can get the same gift card I can). Also, when you shop online at certain stores you get several points per dollar (you have to go through their rewards site though). Last year around this time my credit card offered me 3 points per dollar which was awesome, but it was only through the end of the year.

Thanks, armanigirl! I'll try using my MAC foundation brush first since I like it. I can't get over how good you look with it!

Nicole, I think I have the same card! I get cash back instead of the gift cards, though. I love it!

Thank you SO much for all of your recommendations!

So I went to Saks today to seek out the Armani Designer foundation! I mentioned it to the MA, but she told me it wouldn't be suitable for my skin -- that it's too heavy for me and will make me more oily. So she tried the cream to powder version of it (Designer Modeling Compact Foundation SPF 22) and it's perfect! It comes with a brush and is so easy to apply. The MA put it on me and I was SOLD. It makes my skin look so smoooooth and FLAWLESS. It's AMAZING!

I purchased the primer with it as well. Those two combos should give me a flawless finish that lasts all day! I'm so excited! :smile:

So I went to Saks today to seek out the Armani Designer foundation! I mentioned it to the MA, but she told me it wouldn't be suitable for my skin -- that it's too heavy for me and will make me more oily. So she tried the cream to powder version of it (Designer Modeling Compact Foundation SPF 22) and it's perfect! It comes with a brush and is so easy to apply. The MA put it on me and I was SOLD. It makes my skin look so smoooooth and FLAWLESS. It's AMAZING!

I purchased the primer with it as well. Those two combos should give me a flawless finish that lasts all day! I'm so excited! :smile:

OMG! I'm so glad to read your review. I'm so excited to go to Saks and get my Armani stuff now! I need my credit card's billing cycle to end ASAP so I can get that gift card, lol. I'm happy to hear it worked out for you!!! Hopefully I'll have a review to post in a few weeks!

ooh the compact foundation cream to powder....is that the new one that just came out this fall? I'm glad you found something you liked and glad you bought the primer! let us know how you like it in the long run :tup: