Recommend me a Caribbean all-inclusive!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My fiance and I are looking for an all-inclusive resort in the caribbean for our honeymoon. We just want to lay on the beach or by a pool and not worry about anything. I've looked at a few, if anyone has any opinions on these or others, please post!
    -Sandals in Jamaica (Dunn's River Villagio, Grande Ocho Rios, Negril)
    -Couples Negril
    -Grand Lido Negril
    -Sandals Royal Bahamian
    -Aventura Spa Palace in Mexico

Any other recs?

2. I did SANDALS ST LUCIA for mine.....LOVES IT!

3. ^^We did Sandals St Lucia last year. It was the best vacation we ever took

4. Couples Negril. DH and I are going there in November for our 10th time. Perfect for just laying on the beach. The food is good and the spa is great. You can get a massage in a hut on the beach. Very decadent. AND it is really cheap right now. DH and I are going 11/13-11/20 and the total cost was $3600. Cheap!

Just wanted to add we are flying Air Jamaica. We have always had great service with them.

5. DH and I went there last year for our honeymoon....AMAZING!!!

Sandals Grande St. Lucian!!! Honestly best vacation we have ever taken!

6. DH and I loved our honeymoon at the Wyndham Sugar Bay in St. Thomas! Also, last year we stayed at the Riu Ocho Rios for our anniversary and were very pleased with the accommodations.

7. i'm going to jamaica to trelawny starfish all inclusive in march. i will let you know how it is when i get back :smile:

8. Sandals Grande St. Lucia was nice... nothing to complain about. But I LOVED LOVED LOVED Ti Kaye, on the other side of the island. It's not all inclusive, though... we spent a week at each and we ended up liking Ti Kaye better.

Check out www.ti-kaye.com for information. I can PM you my knot profile, I think, which has pictures and reviews in it, too. :smile:

9. I was married at the Riu Ocho Rios last year :smile: Loved it!

10. I highly recommend the Royal in Playa del Carmen Mexico. It is beautiful!