Recommend Hermes evening bag please

Hello, Katie.....here is a suggestion....a Cocoan Crocodile Jige.....I feel it's very elegant.....

Attachments

• cocoancrocjige2.JPG
    cocoancrocjige2.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 183
  • cocoancrocjige1.JPG
    cocoancrocjige1.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 229
Do a search for Jige, Kelly Elan, Kelly Longue and JPG Kelly. Each of these is gorgeous!
You could even do a sellier 25cm Kelly in a formal leather (blakc chevre, box or chamonix) as a wonderful day-into evening bag.

The Yeoh bag comes with a clutch in various leathers etc. Mine came with a black and silver horsehair clutch which is shown somewhere on the reference thread I think - in the picture it is shown with the strap but in fact it can be carried as a clutch without the strap.

Do a search for Jige, Kelly Elan, Kelly Longue and JPG Kelly. Each of these is gorgeous!
You could even do a sellier 25cm Kelly in a formal leather (blakc chevre, box or chamonix) as a wonderful day-into evening bag.
Does anyone have pictures of the 4 bags mentioned above? would be nice to have a side by side comparison here!:nuts:

OH, I love the JPG Kelly SOOOOO much, I saw 3 today at Hermes - black lizard, natural (looks like miel) matte croc, rouge H matte croc....:drool: :drool: :drool:
I saw black lizard constance, silver constance! aaaaahhhhh!:drool:
I also ADORE 25cm kelly or 25cm birkin for evening!