Recommend Hermes evening bag please

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello there, I am looking for an evening bag. I can't find any in Reference Libray. Only big bags and wallets not even one clutch. Any idea why?

2. Hello, Katie.....here is a suggestion....a Cocoan Crocodile Jige.....I feel it's very elegant.....

cocoancrocjige2.JPG cocoancrocjige1.JPG
  3. Do a search for Jige, Kelly Elan, Kelly Longue and JPG Kelly. Each of these is gorgeous!
    You could even do a sellier 25cm Kelly in a formal leather (blakc chevre, box or chamonix) as a wonderful day-into evening bag.

4. The Yeoh bag comes with a clutch in various leathers etc. Mine came with a black and silver horsehair clutch which is shown somewhere on the reference thread I think - in the picture it is shown with the strap but in fact it can be carried as a clutch without the strap.

5. WOW!!! super fast response. Thnx so much for the picture too.:idea:

6. My fav is the JPG Kelly. That's what I'm saving for right now. :shame:

7. OMG, ISUS I am doing some serious drooling over that Cocoan Croc Jige!!!!! Is that YOUR baby??????? WOW!!!!!

8. I love the JPG Kelly too. It is just gorgeous in suede -- I have my eye on a pink one.

9. My vote is for a Kelly Elan or Kelly 25 in slick black Box!

10. Of course I am going to recommend a 20cm sellier mini Kelly. I love, love, love them for evenings!! Take a look at my avatar.

Susi, that Jige is hot!

11. a jpg kelly clutch in exoticz like lizard/croc is perfect IMO

12. I recently saw a mini TRIM that was beautiful and also would do beautifully as an evening bag.

13. JGP pochette kelly and maybe mini Constance in exotic:love: :love:

14. Does anyone have pictures of the 4 bags mentioned above? would be nice to have a side by side comparison here!:nuts:

15. OH, I love the JPG Kelly SOOOOO much, I saw 3 today at Hermes - black lizard, natural (looks like miel) matte croc, rouge H matte croc....:drool: :drool: :drool:
    I saw black lizard constance, silver constance! aaaaahhhhh!:drool:
    I also ADORE 25cm kelly or 25cm birkin for evening!