Recommend a guy's bag pls

maguses

Jan 6, 2006
I'm looking for a bag for my hubby. Its our first wedding anniversary (and I've hinted for a new LV bag ;)). He carries a boring black oversized backpack to work and I'm thinking of getting him something chic and professional (and he works as a doctor). You guys have any recommendations? My criteria is simple: slim (since he doesnt carry much to work); stylish; hand-carried or sling or shoulder; not effeminate-looking and not more than $1500.

I've been shopping around and I thought the LV Saratov (slim, simple but no handle) and the LV Altona PM (slim, masculine but slightly ostentatious) are quite cool. Your thoughts? Any other suggestions? Thanks:amuse:

Are you stuck on LV bags? And is he the type of guy who might fear carrying something that is remotely designer? I think Coach makes some really great briefcases/business bags for men, as well as Kenneth Cole.

Vuitton Ambassador Briefcase

p10021155_ph_hero.jpg

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10021155&SectionID=6000

Sleek, refined, professional. :smile: Congrats on your anniversary, please let us know what you decide on!

Thanks for all the suggestions! All the bags look great. Having a hard time deciding. I guess the LV doctor's bag is literally the best choice. But its about 3K. That's a bit ex! And he only carries a notebook; name tag; name stamp and a pen to work (in a mental institution), hence it may be a tad too large. I like the LV ambassador briefcase too, although it looks stiff and a bit too mature for him (btw he's 27, playful and boyish). The mulberry bags are very cool too (yes, i'm a LV fan lol)... but its not easy to get mulberry from where i live.

I saw this Hermes briefcase yesterday. Its rectangular, off-white in color with gorgeous brown trimmings and it has a subtle weave pattern. It has this breezy, relax, yet formal look. But the price is shocking - 5K! It looked 800 hundred dollars to me, lol. Daylight robbery lol.

And omg he already bought me a LV bag, all wrapped up with a nice shiny ribbon, and he left it on the table. But I can't open it till next Wed. The anticipation! Pls be the white multicolore speedy! Or theda! Or a birkins disguised in a LV paper bag <yes i know, dream on>. Can't wait to rip it open!

I went to Prada but no great bags. And some of my friends tot the black parachute material looks fake. Haha.

The robot key holders are v nice tho. But at 300, kinda steep. Anyone bought the robots?

How's this bag? Its just recently available in the monogram canvas.
I still havent got him any bag despite receiving the multicolore trouville from him, oh no.

Attachments

• robusto.jpg
    robusto.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 21