Recommend a comfotable 3-4inches heels/boots

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need a pair of comfortable and cute heels or boots (3-4 inches), I'm going to vacation, there will be a lot of walking, so none of my heels would work. I have fat feet, so most boots and heels will hurt my feet. Any recommendtion? I live in sunny CA, I wear wedge sandles here all year long, and that doesn't hurt my feet, but No sandles this time since its gonna still be pretty cold there...

2. my most comfy boots are loeffler randall. but if you just need them for vacation, they might be a bit spendy.

aerosols also makes some super duper comfy boots with about 3-3.5" heels. good prices, and they have plain styles that don't scream 'i'm wearing aerosols'. i've had ankle boots from them for years that i just can't give up they're so comfy!

3. Dries van noten. Honestly the most comfortable boots with a high heel

4. I have a pair of Tsubo Acreas that are comfy. There is plenty of room in the toe box, the heel height is tolerable b/c there is a hidden platform, and the sole is rubber (saves me a trip to the cobbler + waiting time). The style is pretty simple, but I get a LOT of compliments on them.

5. i know this seems unlikely, but these kimchi blue boots from urban outfitters are AMAZING!! for someone with problems feet, i often get a hard time finding boots that look cute and are comfy too.. these boots are SO reasonably priced and are the best boots with heels (fave flat boots are my fryes!) i've EVER had! SUPER DUPER comfy! i mnea, check out the reviews? they're on sale too so better get them fast.
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16842528&parentid=W_SHOES_BOOTS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=180&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_SHOES_BOOTS&popId=WOMENS_SHOES&prepushId=

6. i have chloe boots...they are quite famous for being comfortable. they are...but i don't think they are meant for me to walk in them all over town.