Recomendations for getting rid of Stretch Marks

So i put on my bathing suit today and lo and behold...STRETCH MARKS...on my outer thighs almost up to my hips...i mean I gained 7 lbs...went from 86 to 93...but I'm petite!!! how can i have stretch marks!!!

well anyway, I'm just wondering if you gals have anything that you know of that will take them away...and pronto!
TIA!!!

Stretch marks tend to occur when you experience significant weight gain over a relatively short period. There isn't really a quick solution - best thing is just to lose the weight and moisturize really well.

dont' sweat it. from what i understand you can't really get rid of them once they are there. i have a funny feeling that others won't notice them, we are our own worst critics. but for what it is worth, i have heard that cocoa butter works wonders, and i also read about these new exfoliators, i think the mag mentioned that avon makes one, that you rub on the marks when you get out of the shower and they are supposed to help

Eh...I really don't think there is anything, aside from maybe certain surgical procedures, that will actually get RID of stretch marks. I do know there are products out there that can reduce the appearance of them, and also, they will fade naturally with time.

They suck, but are an unfortunate part of life for most women. Don't worry too much...I am sure that noone but you will notice them.