Recomendations for getting rid of Stretch Marks

^^ I don't know if it was strivectin that helped with the texture but I don't have the texture problem. I don't really see "grooves" with my stretch marks. It is just a color issue at this point so I am going in for a spray tan to get ready for the beach.

I have the Clarins product, but I have so much stuff I have to remember where I put it. I need to start using it because my belly is getting bigger (5 months).

Right now I alternate an essential oil mixture, shea butter, and Earth Mama Angel Stretch Oil.

Stretch marks on my butt appeared about 15 years ago. I have been using Elancyl (galenic) stretch marks creme and it has helped a lot. I only use once a day though, but it made a difference. I have been using since August.
The only place I was able to get from was Zitomer's in NYC.

I have some gray/white stretch marks on my butt that I'd like to get rid of. They have been there for as long as I can remember, probably since puberty! Are there any cremes I can use to reduce their appearance? I've also heard that using scar gel can help. There are so many on the market; any recommendations?

Elancyl creme for stretch marks... I have been using since August and my white stretch marks are fading. I don't use it daily but when I do, I use it twice a day.
The only place I found it was on Zitomer.com

I've used ScarFade for a post surgery scar and I really like it! It really only works will though if the scar is new. I've heard a million good things about Bi:huh:il though! I've been wanting to buy it for little scars on my leg from childhood!

I have some gray/white stretch marks on my butt that I'd like to get rid of. They have been there for as long as I can remember, probably since puberty! Are there any cremes I can use to reduce their appearance? I've also heard that using scar gel can help. There are so many on the market; any recommendations?

great thread OP! I have white stretch marks and was told there's no way to get rid of them, but I'm going to check this thread daily and take into consideration as to which product I want to try.

I've heard many good reviews about Bio-oil too. However once stretch marks turn white, it's very difficult to get rid of them. They may fade after a long time if you consistently rub the oil onto the parts of your body with stretch marks, but they won't exactly disappear.

It's worth a try though!