Recomendations for getting rid of Stretch Marks

MissV

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Hello!!

I am looking for something to get rid of them or help with my marks. I attained them by gaining significant wieght while on the Depo shot:evil: . I have most of it in my inner thighs and bit on the bum.

I've been hearing about Strivectin....has anyone here used it??? if so how was it?

Summer is coming up so please help!!:cry:

Strivectin-SD, it is available at several places, but I get it from skinstore.com. It is great, a little pricey, so check around to see who will give you the best price.
I use it on my face, it works for wrinkles and stretch marks.

is strivectin really all that effective on stretch marks?......i've read mixed reviews on it and i don't wanna spend that amount of money on it if it doesn't work :Push:

I hear that you can't get rid of stretch marks once you get them because it is a genetic attribute. Cocoa butter and vitamin e will make them less visible. I have stretch marks in my inner thighs that are disgusting, but I have to live with them...

Reactions: lazycycling
^^^This may be too pricy, but I've heard of people removing them with some kind of surgery. I think though, it's normal. I had some by my chest, but in time they really faded.

Since Strivectin-SD is a little too pricey, I bought ProVectin Plus from a drug store to try it out. It has almost the same ingredients and is about $30. I don't know if I didn't use it as often as I should (I get really lazy to apply it) but I don't really see any result.