Recognize this Tano Bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hahaha.. so I was being a total dork and looking at bag sites - so that it would take my mind off the other incident I have to deal with if you like to see it...

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/your-experience-with-the-purse-store-137249.html

Anyway.. so I was at LunaBoston and I saw this new Tano bag - or so I thought!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Wow it was actually 2 of the same bag! The Tano Truffle! I must say that I didn't really like the Truffle all in a ball like the ones I usually see - but apparently you can stretch it out - which in my opinion gives it a total different look! And I am liking the shape of it more now! I am quite impressed! So this is like a 2 for 1 bag! LOL :P

Just having one of those dorky moments haha!

Thanks for reading!

2. Same thing happened to me, tenmosquito.

3. Oh I do like the red Truffle much better, the shape is more pleasing.

However...

those two pockets still look like a pair of saggy boobs to me. Maybe I see myself in that bag...hmmmm. *s

4. Hahah I know I am side tracking.. but speaking of sagging boobs.... this bag also reminds me of sagging boobs! :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

Am I alone here?

5. Hey girls- I have this alternative view of truffle posted on my website:
    [​IMG]

6. Whoa that may be the ugliest thing I have EVER seen. No offense, just my personal opinion. Looks like my great grandmother in the buff!:roflmfao:

7. To me the Botkier Bianca will always be the saggy Boob bag! Deflated and wrinkled...LOL

On the original post thought. I almost bought a Truffle and didn't. I don't care for the bigger version as much as the compact one. But I have to say, after using my Off the Chain bag, I am loving it. What a comfortable pretty bag. I may just have to order another.
    Did anyone else get this bag??? Am I the only one. It is so cool. I do kinda wish Must have bags took Paypal. Hubby gets cranky whgen he knows I have bucks in paypal and I use the credit card.

[​IMG]

8. Gina, this is a saggy boob bag???

Noooo.

This is the A-cup bag, otherwise known as the 'fried egg' or 'flat as a pancake' bag.

:smile:

Attached Files:

9. But note the placement of the nipp...er...buttons. That would signify severe Cooper's Droop...LOL
    Who designed these bags? Are they men? Breast Men?

10. All I have to say is.. HAHAHAHAHA

I am having such a fun time reading this!

I agree - that Marc Jacobs bag is like fried eggs!
    My goodness - so many bags recently reminds me of saggy boobs - we don't need those - most ladies eventually get them - we don't need bags that project our futures hahaa

11. What is it with these male designers? Here are some Tano saggy boob designs:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. and one more...appropriately named iron MAIDENFORM (i.e. maidenform bras) HEE HEE!

[​IMG]

13. :roflmfao: This thread has gone some interesting places!

14. When you are my age there is only one remedy for boob droop...

walk into the room on your hands.

Problem solved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice