Recognize this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, I figured I'd ask the experts. Anyone recognize this bag?

I was walking past a street vendor that had the bag in the pic for sale. I really like the bag and really like the color. It's a cute $20-$30 bag I can get some use out of. Thing is, I want to make sure that the design isn't "inspired" by a major designer. I don't want to walk around with a bag that's a knockoff.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. rebecca minkoff has a darling hobo with a zipper around the middle like that but the shape is different.

3. It looks like a wanna be Jimmy Choo but I dont think it's an actual replica of any of the JC bags. At least I dont recongnize it as one. They do have a couple bags with the zippered center but they are different. My wife has a JC Mahala and the handle buckles and rivets on this bag look identical to hers.

4. the shape reminds me of a marc jacobs, but, they have different hardware and a strap that comes down the middle vs the zipper.

5. It's hard to recognize a designer.

6. I agree with 4everglammm, the bag is definitely inspired by Jimmy Choo (shoulder strap, hardware & center zipper). However, i don't recall Jimmy Choo having a bag exactly like that..

7. It's a very cute inspsired bag. I like it.

8. its has attributes from alot of designers, but I wouldnt consider this a knockoff. Zippers are in and the color is very pretty, just looks like a cute vendor bag

9. Thanks for your help guys!