Reckon I could go blonde?

I was trying to figure out who you looked like VenetiaWanter. I think you look like a young Uma Thurman.

Yes indeed, Uma!

Anyway, you are so BEAUTIFUL! I can see blonde on you in the right tone, would look lovely. But I will be the devils advocate and suggest the opposite, lowlights. Your hair has a lot of dimension, I think by going darker with lowlights, it will really flatter your fair skin and lovely eyes and make them pop more than they already do. I am naturally a medium blonde and fair, recently I followed my gut and did this exact same thing. Even my very own mother told me it looks better that way! You are so pretty, almost anything will look good on you. Maybe see what your colorist thinks. Can't wait to see, please post pics. Have fun!

woo thanks girls, Im going to go to a decent colourist, you girls know of a good one in the London area? :smile: *hugs*

To answer your queston: NO. I have visited countless salons here and am never happy with the results... the affordable ones are bad because I guess the personnel is unmotivated due to low wages and the expensive ones do not live up to the hype. I am actually going somewhere out of London to have my hair done...

I live in London and have finally found the HG colourist. I've tried all, including the girl who does Kate Winslet, Gwyneth Paltrow etc. She works at an expensive salon, charges about £150 for half head of highlights (I have a graduated bob). PM me if you'd like the details.

Yes, you'd look fab!!! As a blonde, I think it's funner to be one! (And some brunette will tell me "funner" isn't a word, eh?? ;))

I do think you should see a stylist you really trust, though, because with your pale skin tone a really, really light job would look pretty bad (vs. someone with really tan skin).

Yes, that shade of blonde would look lovely on you... When I saw the thread's title, I was worried you were thinking of a platinum, Paris Hilton-y blonde... but the warmer, honey color is much, much prettier for a natural brunette like yourself.