Recipe calls for Two Parts Punk...reveal!

boldaslove

Jun 10, 2009
Snapped a quick picture before I ran off to class today!

DSCN0697.jpg

Sorry for the terrible, blurry quality. I don't have much choice for lighting here!

DSCN0698.jpg

Loaded her up so that she's ready to go out for a stroll after classes!

DSCN0715.jpg

Close up of the beautiful chamois leather... :love:

More to come!!

Thanks for all the comments everyone!! I really love this bag :cloud9:

More pictures...
Compared to my French Nanny:
DSCN0710.jpg

DSCN0712.jpg

Modeling shots in shoddy, fluorescent lighting. Hopefully you can see the actual shape, and its not too blurry. I'm 5'3" for reference.
DSCN0720.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

And more bag shots!

Pic of the bright RED lining!! The side pockets are different as well, not fully leather like my French Nanny.

DSCN0701.jpg

The interior is divided by a zipper compartment, which gives it three sections:
DSCN0703.jpg

In one section I have my wallet, Moleskine notebook and keys, the other section I have my cosmetics bag, compact brush and iPod. There is definitely room for more, and I could also fit a paperback. I haven't found something to put into the zipper section yet.

I can also keep my camera (Nikon Coolpix S220 for reference) in the cute little zippered pockets on the front of the bag, but not while it's in its camera bag. The camera itself fits pretty snug.
DSCN0713.jpg

More zipper detail...

DSCN0707.jpg

DSCN0709.jpg

Whew! That's it for now guys! Let me know if there's anything else you want to see. :smile:

KittyBag: I loaded it up with my essentials, and there was definitely room for more. It was also very light, and didn't feel heavy on my shoulder at all. However, the wide strap seems to like to slip off on my big coat, so it does require some adjustment...

TygerKitty: I'm currently a freshman (a youngin'), but I'm leaning toward environmental science right now. I'm definitely minoring in deaf studies (education) and Mandarin, though. If only I could decide on a major! :Push: