Recieved/Bought 2 LV bags in less than a week...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. First, I recieved the Musette Tango from my awesome aunt (it was completely new and had even the blue circle cover on the metal magnet enclosure... :wtf: she had it for 5 years and i guess never came around to using it much?)

Second, I just bought yesterday the LV Monogram Pochette Accessoires for 20,000 yen (around 200 dollars) at a second hand store in Tokyo. And my wallet feels so empty after that day... (afterwards, I went and bought my sister's birthday present from Anna Sui (for a beaded tank top, I paid 10,000 yen (100 dollars), Fauchon ice cream for my parents and some other random stuff.

Why why why?

There was also a bright red/pink Lexington Accesssory pouch... which was the same price, but I'm not sure that would be a right choice.

[​IMG]

2. :yahoo:YAY for multiple LVs in a week!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

3. Oooh that would have actually been a really good deal on the lexington.

And hey, who needs a wallet full of money to weigh your new Louis Vuitton bags down anyways. :graucho:

4. it's all right; we ALL suffer from the same case of Vuittonitis :lol:

5. Congrats on your 2 new LVs! Very cool of your aunt to give you the new musette tango! :flowers:

6. Great LV day for you!!! Congrats.

7. totally love that lexington! it's so cute!!!!!:love::love:

8. Congrats on your LVs!

9. i agree :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice