Recieved a USED bag from elux today.

Aug 25, 2006
I ordered a nimbus pm from eluxury to replace the one that I returned to my local boutique. It arrived today from eluxury and it is used. The bag it's self looks ok. The pull tag had no protective tape and is all scratched up and the LV plate is scuffed. What do you all think I should do exchanging out of the question? I guess someone took it for a "test drive" as I've heard it called on here. It is so annoying that they would except a used bag for return and then send it to a customer for $1940.

Attachments

• nimbus111.jpg
    nimbus111.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 374
  • nimbus112.jpg
    nimbus112.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 346
  • nimbus113.jpg
    nimbus113.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 444
I would return it ... that happened to me a couple of weeks ago and I posted my story here too. I bought the suhali le fab in noir and all the hardware were scratched up and zipper pulls had no protective plastic. You might have gotten a return too.

Definitely return/exchange it! Do let them know about the problem as well so they don't keep sending people scratched/used items! That's not fair for paying the full price.

On another note, I wanna see modeling pics of that bag! I used to not like it, but now it's growing on me and I think it's sooo lovely!

that's unacceptable.. If I'm paying that much money.. better me who will initiate the scuffs and scratches on the bag.. :rolleyes:
I think I'd complain about it... and get a replacement..brand new with covers on each metals... lol