Recessionista Sale Survivors - show yer loot!

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007
hey babes--- some of us bear the battle scars that prove WE SURVIVED THE HH RECESSION SALE!

Took 2 hours to check out?

Fought off attacks to your cart from left and right?

Avoided the dreaded 718 Area Code of Doom?

Welcome to the HH Sale Sisterhood Sorority! (That was round 1 of hazing:roflmfao:)

Show Pics of Your Battle Booty Here!

Last edited:
Nope amiga mia...I hang my head in shame..WARNING...rated R for graphic contents and language

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:I am just sporting bloody patches of scalp where I ripped my hair out in sorrow and remorse and a large bruise on my forehead where I slammed my head against a wall....because I managed to be sunk (grammar police..leave me alone!)... in a drugged stupor and slept through almost all of it..aarrrrggggghhhh....can I please be an honorary member?

I was up all night, late for work and when I finally got to work, I missed my beloved Pilots! And I'm on a ban! Seriously, I can't find the time to carry the bags that I have and I don't have any more space to store them either!

Between HH and Goldenbleu just yesterday, I bought seven bags!

Sigh. I would show you but the one thing I bought is on back order. Until mid-April. By which time I probably won't need a trench until next October.

I do have a few indentations in my forehead from the computer keyboard.

Ain't that the truth, Ruth! What are we going to do....? Is a hiatus possible? I do not know...

I guess shopping IS our civic duty, we've got to support our indie designers and help them keep above water. This in turn helps our delivery folks keep their jobs too! So, I guess we gotta keep shopping!

Ain't that the truth, Ruth! What are we going to do....? Is a hiatus possible? I do not know...
There's only one way I'm able to go on a true bag ban, and I did it between July and November.

I didn't log into TPF at all...not even once! :wtf:

And I didn't open any e-mails related to shopping. I saved a ton of money, but as you can see, I got sucked back in! LOL

There's only one way I'm able to go on a true bag ban, and I did it between July and November.

I didn't log into TPF at all...not even once! :wtf:

And I didn't open any e-mails related to shopping. I saved a ton of money, but as you can see, I got sucked back in! LOL

So, so true. I was doing so well with not buying any bags between August and January and all of a sudden a friend sent a link to HH saying they were having a 50% off sale for the inaug. I couldn't resist and I bought my 2nd HH last night and attempted to buy 2 more this afternoon! :wtf:

I understand completely. My slide back into the land of insanity began in November when I accidentally read an e-mail from Funky Lala on my blackberry. It was a killer sale and I felt totally justified cuz I hadn't bought anything in 5 months. I was too busy in December to do any more shopping or looking, but then I completely fell off the wagon! Started 2009 off with a bang -- bought an LP Dylan Croco on New Year's Day with the code they sent out and I've bought another 8 bags plus assorted pouches, wallets, etc. since then. (And that was really just a month ago!) I guess it's like an alcoholic thinking she's gonna only have one drink....

I bought these, heh

bgy3cj.jpg

i6xgjo.jpg

But we'll see if I actually get them since their site was a mess-o-la when I bought them.

I don't even want to think about my credit card bill this month.....

But the bags I got are sooooo adorable! :heart: This is the first time looking at HH and I'm in love with the designs. And if the leather is as great as everyone says it is, then I just found my new favorite designer!

Ok gals, just wondering. This might be my third order in the past 24 hrs and I was have questions about the platinum lizard... how is the leather on that? and i don't know if i read it right, somewhere on the forum.. has anyone had any problem with flaking?

Ok gals, just wondering. This might be my third order in the past 24 hrs and I was have questions about the platinum lizard... how is the leather on that? and i don't know if i read it right, somewhere on the forum.. has anyone had any problem with flaking?

I don't recall ever reading about PL flaking.

I got the bronze anaconda lorca - I was determined not to buy any more bags, but the price was sooo good and I needed a nighttime lorca! I think it goes with pretty much all of my clothes, so in the end I saved money by getting a versatile bag, right?? ;)