Recent Repair Costs

Chris18

May 8, 2014
So at the LV store in Las Vegas, hubby finally got his first LV wallet:cool:.

I decided to asked about getting the pen loop fixed on my 2006 Epi Agenda which was loose, but not all the way apart...$35.00 or less, he said they they will use the same holes and I won't be able to see it.

I also have a card holder, which he said that he has not seen one in this great condition :P. I've had it since 2002, but the inside Mica films are coming away. So that I sent out as well $35.00 or less for that on too.

Also quoted, but not sent. My Pouchette has a tiny fraying at the zipper. $110 for the whole zipper, or just the tab (which is what mine needs) for $75.00.

Quoted 8 week, it will be two weeks tomorrow....hope it comes soon. Anyone have is returned sooner?

I am almost at the three weeks, lets hope it is soon!

Did you get a charge on your card, and how long after that was it shipped? Just wondering if they complete the work and ship it when you get charged.

Anyone know if would they ship both my items together? Or one at a time?

I picked mine up at the store and paid there. I know I received an email from LV when they received the bag for repair not sure if I got one when they sent it back to the store, I think I did Just sent my MC to get reglazed yesterday and the also told me 6 weeks. Ugghh

I picked mine up at the store and paid there. I know I received an email from LV when they received the bag for repair not sure if I got one when they sent it back to the store, I think I did Just sent my MC to get reglazed yesterday and the also told me 6 weeks. Ugghh

How much are they charging you for reglazing the MC? When I went in to check they told they only do stitching and reglazing together now and it will cost me Canadian $300!

How much are they charging you for reglazing the MC? When I went in to check they told they only do stitching and reglazing together now and it will cost me Canadian $300!

It's 120 USD to reglaze but they are not charging me. Mine is 8 months old and I do use it everyday, but it looks almost brand new except for the top part by the zipper, the glaze is coming off evenly on both seams on the one side.

So at the LV store in Las Vegas, hubby finally got his first LV wallet:cool:.

I decided to asked about getting the pen loop fixed on my 2006 Epi Agenda which was loose, but not all the way apart...$35.00 or less, he said they they will use the same holes and I won't be able to see it.

I also have a card holder, which he said that he has not seen one in this great condition :P. I've had it since 2002, but the inside Mica films are coming away. So that I sent out as well $35.00 or less for that on too.

Also quoted, but not sent. My Pouchette has a tiny fraying at the zipper. $110 for the whole zipper, or just the tab (which is what mine needs) for $75.00.

Quoted 8 week, it will be two weeks tomorrow....hope it comes soon. Anyone have is returned sooner?

That's good to know! I have one also and the plastic is getting old- I love this piece! I got it pre-loved and couldn't bear to part with it when I sold the wallet it came with! Did yours come inside a canvas wallet?

No it was all by itself. Business cards can go on both side and they have that Mica film that you can't see through.

I wish it would already get here, as it has already been 3 1/2 weeks. I will post a picture once I get them back.

I dropped off my 6 y/o Sarah wallet for re-glazing 3 weeks ago. Just got the call it's ready for pick up. Cost $115 Canadian

Hi! May I know where you dropped it off? When I went to the holt Renfrew LV in Vancouver, the SA told me that I could only get my Sarah wallet (5 years old) reglazed (apparently they only do reglazing AND stitching together) for $300. 😡

Thanks.

Hi! May I know where you dropped it off? When I went to the holt Renfrew LV in Vancouver, the SA told me that I could only get my Sarah wallet (5 years old) reglazed (apparently they only do reglazing AND stitching together) for $300. 😡

Thanks.

I live in Toronto, my Sarah wallet was left at the LV in Holt's Yorkdale.
My invoice says "complete edges revarnishing" $115 CAD...I did confirm when they called me to say to was ready for pick up the price again and they again confirmed it is $115