Recent purchases :)

WOW! I stepped away too early! Twins on the black gathered! I love everything you got! The Sage is beautiful beyond words. I wish it wasn't so big. Your fobs are lovely as well. THAT is what I call a haul! I was sooo close to buying the teal croc Lindsey cause I have a 40% letter, but I already have 2 Lindseys and I'm trying to avoid so many multiples in my collection (but the color is TDF). Enjoy all your new lovelies and thank you for all the pics!

Great purchases! I know what you mean about the black bags, always seem blah to me but you really can't go wrong with the black gathered...the gathered leather adds something and it is rich looking

Wow Jenn, what a great haul!!! Happy New Year!!!

Love all your bags, we are twins on the gray gathered Sophia. She is one of my favorites. Wish we were twins on a few more, lol! Love the Sage in jade, and the teal croc is a gorgeous color. I completely missed out on the Audrey totes, but think I might need to get one (or a couple) in my life soon.

Great accessories and fobs too! Congrats on everything and thanks for sharing!

Whoa, what a haul! Love all the gathered stuff, and that Sage is stunning...I don't think I've ever seen that color on here before. The teal croc Sophia is amazing; I love the depth of the color on that one! Love all the new fobs too, especially the snowflake one with the cute pic of your kitty in it.