Recent purchases

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are a few Heritage Stripe items and key chains I bought. I also got a Hamptons Hobo in Berry but I had to bring back to the store because the zipper wasn't working right. My new one is being overnighted and I will post pics tomorrow when I get it. I think the Berry bag and my berry accessories are going to look nice together.

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful!

3. Very nice set! LOVE that berry cosmetic case, I got one myself and LOVE it!! Congrats!

4. I love it all! I am huge fan of the berry color.

5. love it all!!!

The berry stuff is great.

6. Your collection is so YUMMY!!

7. That is such a great set!

The berry color is so pretty!

Congrats! :yes:

8. I am so jealous of you all getting the berry heritage strip goodies. I can't wait until I'm able to start getting some myself! Anyway, congrats on your new purchases! I'm looking forward to seeing how they look with the berry hobo. :smile:

9. these are beautiful! at first I wasn't too attracted to the berry heritage and now I'm thinking I need to get me some...congrats!