Recent purchases - Where is your Chloe bag made?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I was very young and poor, I dreamed of a Chloe Paddington, but I could not afford it :smile: I grew up and earned some money, but there are so many new temptations around... LV, Celine, etc. And suddenly a friend said she wants to give me a present (because I am probably the one who will appreciate it :graucho:).
    So here it is! My only and one Chloe Paddington Mini purse! Look how she attached the strap to make it crossbody - great idea :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Bought a preloved medium Marcie Satchel in Tan. Awaiting for its arrival...:smile:

3. Congratulations, it's very cute :smile: Great present!

4. Hi, in the end I decided not to purchase it and went for a Marc Jacobs Baroque Single in XL instead. Thanks very much for the input for us as reference :smile:

5. Interesting-my Marcie was made in Italy. I got it last year-2014 from Barneys in NYC.

6. My python and calfskin Drew (that I just bought! Sorry I love this one so much) is also made in Italy.

7. My Medium Paraty in Wine Purple is made in Italy, made in 2015. The Medium Crimson Fig Purple Baylee is also made in Italy, I think it's from 2014.

8. My marcie crossbody was made in Spain.

9. My large Marcie made in Italy.

10. I have three Faye bags, two smalls and a medium, a Hayley and a Hudson all made in Italy. I bought them all this year, three from the Chloe Boutique in SOHO, one from Matchesfashion, and one from SSense Online.

11. Just purchased a Medium Marcie in blue. Made in Italy.

12. Bought a preloved Chloe Paddington recently, that was made in Italy. And I have a Chloe Marcie zip-around wallet that I bought 3 years ago and that was made in Spain! :smile:))

13. This beauty is on her way to me...!

Attached Files:

14. Small black Faye - Made in Spain

15. Medium Paraty Blue - Italy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice