Recent purchases - Where is your Chloe bag made?

I have a peony red medium Marcie. It says "made in italy" on the leather Chloe tag outside the zipped pocket instead of the serial number tag inside the zipped pocket.

I was told that to keep counterfeiters at bay, Chloe as a company manufactures their bags in multiple counties including Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, and Italy. Also their serial numbers are stamped inconsistent so some have dashes while others may include letters. Is this true? Because it certainly seems that way. I had two Heloise bags I recently sold and both were made in Italy and I currently have an Amy bag and a really worn Bay bag. Amy was made in Romania but my Bay bag doesn't say, just a serial?

I was told that to keep counterfeiters at bay, Chloe as a company manufactures their bags in multiple counties including Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, and Italy. Also their serial numbers are stamped inconsistent so some have dashes while others may include letters. Is this true? Because it certainly seems that way. I had two Heloise bags I recently sold and both were made in Italy and I currently have an Amy bag and a really worn Bay bag. Amy was made in Romania but my Bay bag doesn't say, just a serial?

Hey there! I just got a Paraty from the Chloe boutique and it doesn't have the "made in Italy" stamped anywhere on the bag. I only have it on the round hang tag.

Hey there! I just got a Paraty from the Chloe boutique and it doesn't have the "made in Italy" stamped anywhere on the bag. I only have it on the round hang tag.

I just found out that I do have a heat stamped "made in Italy" on the bag itself, it's on the tag that says "Chloe" on the inside of my Paraty (in fact, right under the word Chloe, in all caps).