Recent purchases, pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday, I was at my local consignment shop and couldn't believe it when I spotted this legacy wristlet on a back wall where they keep all the more expensive items, I asked to look at it and it was only $20, I couldn't believe it!!!!!
    Then, a few hours later, I bought a Large leather Sabrina and a large sig. stripe tote off my cousin. I paid $260 for both!!!! Thank you Amanda!
    Plus, a few weeks ago, I got this patent leather capacity wristlet off ebay for $24 shipped!
    Here are a few pics....

Attached Files:

2. Wow what a great score on everthing...

the Legacy Wristlet is stunning and the price is amazing...

3. Wow! Lucky girl! Very nice!

4. Very cool!! Great scores and fantastic prices!!

5. Wow nice haul! I can't believe you only paid $20 for the wristlet! :wtf: Enjoy!

6. Nice! I never thought of checking my consignment shops. Hmmmm! :graucho: I'm kind of too lazy to list a few bags (NOT Coach) on eBay, I might go see what they'll give me for those.

7. My local consignment shop has a lot of fakes but, every once in awhile they get some nice authentic stuff too. I couldn't believe it when I saw that wristlet sitting there!!!
    I've also taken a few things that I wasn't using in there. My consignment shop will either buy stuff outright from you or, you can put it on consignment. If you sell it outright, you won't get as much for it as you would on consignment.

8. wow talk about deals congrats

9. Thank you! I couldn't believe the price either :yahoo:

10. Thanks!! I have seen them on ebay but, they always go for a lot more than $20 so, I'm glad I never bid on any that I seen on ebay!

11. Gorgeous! I love your Sabrina!! Congrats!

12. wow superb deals!!

13. Great deals!

14. congrats!!

15. Girl, You Scored Big Time!
    They are all great.
    Enjoy!