Recent Purchase...To Keep Or Not....Honest Opinions Please!

I found this Ebay pic on an old thread. This is what the bag looks like unstuffed. It really doesn't look big because it's slouchy. The Chicory is really growing on me though. There's two on Ebay right now. I'm so tempted.

^ i honestly don't think it's that big stuffed or not. what's the point of a bag if it can't fit everything i might need in a day? i love 'em big! anyway, it's a fantastic looking bag and it looks great on you. i like the black better than chicory. there's something about that shade of brown that doesn't really do it for me. i think you should keep the one you have. i can't even see what aspect of it is supposed to scream 'biker chick,' to be honest. because it's black and there's some metal hardware on it? you can't get anymore biker chick than the balenciaga bbag and i think that's one of the most beautiful styles out there.

ignore your friend. chalk it up to different tastes. you loved that bag before she even said anything, right? don't let her comment make you doubt your own preferences.

I personally love the black and love it even more on you. do what your heart tells you to, but were you questioning this before your friend said something? something must have drawn you to it at barney's to fall for it there. :heart:

i say keep it, it's beyond beautiful, but that's just my opinion. you seem like you'd rock ANY bag you choose, so in the end it'll be all good. :heart:

I've decided not to keep it and will be getting the Chicory or Chalk. I'm leaning more towards the Chalk but the one without the two zippers. This one:

Attachments

• softyfaridahchalk.jpg
    softyfaridahchalk.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 23
I personally dont think it looks too biker chic (i actually quite like that look) however, i do like black, i think you need black in your bag wardrobe.... its just whether you need 2 of the same style?

:smile: