Recent Pilots at outlets

the plum sabrinas and juliannes were a steal but the color just didn't sing to me (guess i am crazing more of a deep purple)...
Oh mannnn, now you've got me thinking of a deep, rich purple in a Sabrina form factor. I would love to see a Sabrina in the eggplant shade the Brookes come in....smooth leather in that shade. Wow.

Here I go, making up colorways that don't even exist!

I love all of these Pilot reveals. There's something neat about having a bag in a style that people recognize, but with a little something extra or uncommon about her........Coachies in the know will say "I know that bag, but I've never seen her in THAT color before!"......maybe it's her PILOT color?! :love:

I ALMOST bought a small plum Sabrina. But, I had been waiting for the Poppy Spotlight in eggplant for awhile, and they were reeeaaalllly close (to me) in color...too close to have two of the same colored bags. (You didn't think I was going to put the only eggplant Spotlight they had back, did you? lol)...and I have four Sabrinas...so I put it back. Sadly, but still. I saw the pilot Juliannes there as well. That color had me a little more than the Sabrina's did, but I have no use for that kind of bag right now. Although I am in LOVE with the Madison mahogany color, so had I seen that and not the purple, I might have had a harder time resisting. I THINK I made the right choice, though, as the Poppy is really a nice tote.

I just found this thread:

Here's my pilot Mahogany Julianne...thanks so much to the poster that showed both this and the expresso colors. I'm glad to know that Mahogany is darker. I LOVE it...and the luscious lining. I also found the two wristlets.

Trouble is, I have too many brown bags now!! Chocolate Zoe, Chocolate Garnet, and this one...!!

TosendtoPhotobucket003-1-1-1.jpg

TosendtoPhotobucket002.jpg

What does pilot bags mean? Is it rare or unique somehow? I saw a purple/plum julianne at my outlet but didn't buy it, the purple was just too much for me, but I had no idea it was such an IT bag!

What does pilot bags mean? Is it rare or unique somehow? I saw a purple/plum julianne at my outlet but didn't buy it, the purple was just too much for me, but I had no idea it was such an IT bag!

*GASP** So many of us are/were looking for that Plum Julianne!! Too bad you didn't snag her...you would have found GOLD!! haha lol ;) :P

HEY Coach Dedicated, i love your pilot bags, congrats on all your finds!!!
what is the lining difference between the plum and berry sabrinas?

and of course the Mahagony Julianne is awesomely awesome ( that is why i had to buy it the other day)
I have seen the Expresso Julianne in person, and I prefer the Mahagony better then expresso and I love the purple lining in the mahagony over that fushia pink lining that is in the expresso.
I so wish that Coach would have put green lining in it like they did the walnut sabrina, LOVE that lining alot.

PILOT bags ARe Kool

The lining is different. THe berry has tan lining and the plum has purple.

Also, the lining of the expresso is HOT pink and the lining of the mahogany is PURPLE (all are rich and deep).

HEY Coach Dedicated, i love your pilot bags, congrats on all your finds!!!
what is the lining difference between the plum and berry sabrinas?

and of course the Mahagony Julianne is awesomely awesome ( that is why i had to buy it the other day)
I have seen the Expresso Julianne in person, and I prefer the Mahagony better then expresso and I love the purple lining in the mahagony over that fushia pink lining that is in the expresso.
I so wish that Coach would have put green lining in it like they did the walnut sabrina, LOVE that lining alot.

PILOT bags ARe Kool