RECENT makeup purchases?

Let's see...from sephora.com I bought
2 Cargo's 10th anniversary set (Liquid powder, lip liner, blush, bronzer, lip gloss
duo)
2 Diorshow in black
2 Rosebud's salve

Bought 2 of each cause I knew my sister would love these for christmas!!

Pop eye colors in Peaches
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Strip
some goldy/bronze color from MAC (can't remember the name)

as if I don't have enough eyeshadow already!

My friend just gave me a load of L'Oreal makeup from his modeling agency... he had two grocery bags full. Now I have lots to goodies to bring to Vietnam. I also used his MAC discount card and bought two Studio Fix compacts, three eyeshadows(cranberry, naked lunch, and sable), and six black pencil eyeliners.

Define "recent"...LOL! I have bought the Bobbi Brown glitter gloss trio (which I do not like...the glitter is very harsh but the colors are beautiful); a Smashbox kit including gloss, lipstick, blush, a trio eye shadow, liner duo, the new primer, and two brushes; the MAC lip gelee kit that came out for the holidays (love!); another Smashbox gloss (which ended up being the same as the one in my kit) and lipstick; and the Bare Escentuals pink gossamer with retractable pink kabuki brush. I think that sums it up.

Oh...I forgot the BE Peacock kit, then a Peacock kit each for two of my sisters and a BE starter kit for the other sister who is just getting started with makeup.

I took Etenebris with me :rolleyes: and ended up getting the Bare Essentials Starter Kit, Exotic Collection, and Rose Gossamer all-over. I also got the Smashbox "The It List" collection and their Fusion Soft Lights Matrix. Then I ended up buying a Clinique collection of 4 eye-shadows, lash curler, touch tint for eyes, Air Kiss lip gloss, and Berry Delight blush. :cutesy:

1) Sephora blockbuster
2) Clinique cream shaper for eyes
3) Clinique 6-color eye shadow palette
4) Chanel double perfection compact
5) Chanel nail polish in gold shimmer