Recent LV purchases!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Recently broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years :cry: but nothing better than a few handbags to cheer a gal up!

Here they are: LV mizi vienna and LV trapeze in grey (this lovely was purchased from a fab PF member shortly after MP closed- LOVE HER! :heart:)

Just wanted to share with you ladies since my friends don`t understand my obsession and would not share my excitement.

The mizi is way bigger than i thought!! but still :heart: it :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh I love that Trapeze!! Remember, if it was meant to be it will be as far as your love life goes.

3. OOOH! Love them both!!I dream of owning a Mizi....!!

4. OMG!!!:amazed: Both are stunning!!! Is that the Mizi Vienna from the crazy person on eBay?!

5. Love the mizi & trapeze!!

6. Omg, love it a lot!! I love the mizi the most :smile:!!

7. Congrats! Love them both:love: :love:

8. YES! I was so hesitant about bidding but my one and only girlfriend who loves handbags convinced me to buy it a few hours before it ended since it's limited ed and all ;). I think the weird responses was prbly because English was not the seller's native language. Just my guess :shame:. No problems encoutered at all. :P:P

9. they look great on you .. Congrat's

10. Love them! Congrats!

11. MIZI?! *drool* I'm so jealous!

12. Who is the crazy person on eBay LOL??

13. Love the trapeze :love: Enjoy them.

14. I'm so sorry about the breakup :sad:

BUT your two new bags are absolutely beautiful!!! I love them BOTH.

15. pretty, pretty:love: :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice