Recent LV purchases!!

orihime

O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Recently broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years :cry: but nothing better than a few handbags to cheer a gal up!

Here they are: LV mizi vienna and LV trapeze in grey (this lovely was purchased from a fab PF member shortly after MP closed- LOVE HER! :heart:)

Just wanted to share with you ladies since my friends don`t understand my obsession and would not share my excitement.

The mizi is way bigger than i thought!! but still :heart: it :love:

DSC01044.jpg

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

1a6db727.jpg

LV_addict said:
OMG!!!:amazed: Both are stunning!!! Is that the Mizi Vienna from the crazy person on eBay?!

YES! I was so hesitant about bidding but my one and only girlfriend who loves handbags convinced me to buy it a few hours before it ended since it's limited ed and all ;). I think the weird responses was prbly because English was not the seller's native language. Just my guess :shame:. No problems encoutered at all. :P:P

orihime said:
Recently broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years :cry: but nothing better than a few handbags to cheer a gal up!

Here they are: LV mizi vienna and LV trapeze in grey (this lovely was purchased from a fab PF member shortly after MP closed- LOVE HER! :heart:)

Just wanted to share with you ladies since my friends don`t understand my obsession and would not share my excitement.

The mizi is way bigger than i thought!! but still :heart: it :love:

pretty, pretty:love: :love: