Recent lamb more durable?

This is an interesting topic my last experience with a light colored lamb was back in 10 with the yellow. I love the coloring of lamb bags as the color seems to be saturated more. I would consider getting the fuchsia instead of the patent I am leaning towards but it still scared me!

This is an interesting topic my last experience with a light colored lamb was back in 10 with the yellow. I love the coloring of lamb bags as the color seems to be saturated more. I would consider getting the fuchsia instead of the patent I am leaning towards but it still scared me!

I feel the same way. I love the fuschia lamb! But, lamb in lighter colors scare me. I'm scared it will look scratched up,get dirty,show marks and water marks easier. I don't know if I should get it or stAy away. Ugh!

I feel the same way. I love the fuschia lamb! But, lamb in lighter colors scare me. I'm scared it will look scratched up,get dirty,show marks and water marks easier. I don't know if I should get it or stAy away. Ugh!

I'm thinking I'm just gonna go for the patent I would rather be safe then sorry. I know I won't have to worry about it plus I feel like I pay to much $$$ to be scared of my bag. It looks beautiful but so does the patent and tpf'ers have been saying it has a slight purple undertone which makes it sound even more appealing to me :smile: