Recent info Cartier red card

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any recent information on the Cartier red card? What bank is it through? When you get 0% interest and for how many months? I really want one of these in my wallet!

2. Where are you located?
    In Canada, you get the card through TD even though it says Cartier on it. You have to make minimum payments every month and pay the whole amount within a year to escape from the interest (21% if I am not mistaken)

3. Rami00-- I'm located in the USA :smile:

4. The exclusive red card is from TD, like Rami00 stated. You have to personally (I think) go into the boutique and sign up for one, and the credit limit is based on your credit history. The interest is only applied based on the purchase of the full sales amount. I think if you purchase less than $2500 you have to pay in full within 6 months and anything above $2500 you have to pay within 12 months. Interest will be added after if you have not finished paying off the balance of 28% (I think). Best to call customer service for more info. Hope that helps.

5. @cartierlver thank you so much!! (: yeah I'll call cartier cust service to see what they tell me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice