Recent Ebay Purchase -- Mallory Square!

Jan 9, 2006
I don't know why I put myself on bans, they don't last, haha! This was supposed to be my last bag of 2006 ... but I've bought two since then, so :shrugs:

Some of you may remember my post in the ebay forum about this. I bought it super cheap from someone with no feedback and wasn't really sure if it was going to come ... but it arrived yesterday! :yahoo:I was very happy to see it in my mailbox.

The marshmallow color is goooorgeous. So sparkly! It is the perfect size too, much bigger than the lexington.

ms01.jpg

ms02.jpg

ms03.jpg

The bottom vachetta is a bit dirty, but from what I paid, I don't really care. I baby wiped it once and it looks a lot better, I will probably try another application tomorrow.

Here's what it fits:

ms04.jpg

ms05.jpg

I can fit my digital camera in there too if I organize correctly. ;)

Here it is compared to my epi pochette and lexington ... it is about as wide as the epi, but wider.

ms06.jpg

ms07.jpg

ms08.jpg

ms09.jpg

The strap is much longer than the pochette strap, I'll probably use it on the lexington too!

One modeling pic:

ms10.jpg

I am really in love with it right now!! It is the perfect small shoulder bag!

WOW, This is one of my favorite bags, I have one in red & I can tell you it's very practical. It fits a ton and looks stunning.

It looks very eligant on you! Congrats & Enjoy, If I am not mistaken it's been discontinued so you're very lucky:yahoo:!!!